Let’s transform your space into a Personal Sanctuary that contributes to your well-being. My calling as a Professional Organizer is to help you identify your organizing personality style to build upon your strengths, maximize your time and efficiency, and to create a beautiful space that brings you calm, peace and joy.
I am excited to share this fun, tailored package designed just for you! You will find the details listed below.
Special Price for Summit Participants is $99 (regular price is $199)
Evaluation Questionnaire and 30-minute phone consultation, as well as email follow-up and Accountability
This is how we will work together:
– You fill out Evaluation Questionnaire, send it along with photos of one room or area in need of organization
– We set up a 30-minute phone consultation to go over the Evaluation Questionnaire
– This will help us tap into your Organizing Personality Style to create a unique program just for you
– I send you a “recap” of our conversation along with step-by-step recommendations
– You have access to me via email (up to 3 emails) within the next 15 days to ask me questions, and as your accountability partner I will keep you focused and on track. I will also be right there with you to celebrate your success!
Julee, Vista, CA — I am now officially organized! I met Thalia while moving into a larger home. I’m a private watercolor instructor and work from my home studio. The disorganization impacted me negatively and weighed on my mind. I needed my house and studio organized so I could hold classes efficiently.
Now I know where all my studio, household items and clothes belong. I can access them quickly as she created a place for everything. She had great tools, suggestions and organizing products that made sense to me.
In turn, I now feel so much more effective and creative. I am able to easily go to my art supplies, reference materials and everyday basics – not to mention my shoes.
Kristina, Chicago, IL — Thalia is amazingly competent and never judgmental. She is always thinking of a solution or a strategy. It isn’t uncommon to receive a text or email from Thalia with some thought, idea or a possible solution to whatever project I’m working on.