Is “Virtual Organizing” a good fit for you? The answer is Yes for many people!
Virtual Organizing is becoming more popular every day. I provide the plan, strategies, products and know how; you do the hands-on work.
It is for the client who is energetic, focused, physically able, and has a DIY mentality.
As a Virtual Organizer, I will guide you to declutter and organize your space.
– Scheduling is much more flexible and there is only a 2-hour minimum.
– Because you do the hands-on work yourself, price is much less than cost of a regular on-site organizer sessions.
– Privacy for those who prefer not having someone in their home, yet still having a Professional Organizer to guide you through the process.
Virtual Organizing via Phone and Email Professional Organizing:
– Review of photos provided by client via text or email.
– Live communication and recommendations while client does hands-on organizing.
– Include emails for step-by-step client implementation and simple “homework” if client prefers doing the work off-line.
– Emails to and from Organizer, including reviews of project, summary and accountability.
(Client to provide all supplies and products)
Thalia Poulos is a nationally renowned Professional Organizer, Speaker and Author with over 20 years of experience in the Professional Organizing field. She offers organizing services in Temecula, Murrieta, Rainbow and Rancho Santa Fe in California. Contact Thalia about your organizing project today by calling 760-519-9975.